Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wine Glass Candles


I love these candles! They are so beautiful. We make them in White or Red Wine. They look so pretty lit up on your table. This would be a great wedding favor or gift at a reasonable price of $15.00 per candle. We are able to personalize them for just $5.00 more. The personalized glasses are a little different. We need more face room for the writing and they do not have the grapes (it takes away from the personalization). We also offer the personalized glass with out the candle for just $10.00 per glass.
Someone came up to me at the Harford Live Show last week and said she bought similar glasses for about $60.00 a pair. I had no idea these were going for that price. I think $15.00 per candle is very reasonable maybe a little low but $30 for 1 candle is a bit much in my opinion!
Please call or email me to place your order or if you have any questions. 443-807-3127 cdbycindy@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Ceramic Jar Candles Candle burning is very practical in its nature because it does not involve any expensive artifacts and any fancy rituals and ceremonies to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete